THE GROUND UP
We hold a Pre-Qualification with the State of Michigan to bid and construct projects in the following MDOT Work Classifications: Ea, Fd, I, K, and N2.
Highway & Road Building
M&M participates in MDOT projects financed through Federal, State and Local funds and awarded to the most competitive bidder.
- Highway & Road Building
- Road Reconstruction & Widening
- Streetscape and Beautification
- Rock & Earth Excavation
- Wetland Mitigation
- Underground Utilities
- Water Main, Storm Sewer & Sanitary Sewer
- Box Culverts
- Con-span® Bridges
M&M employs a dedicated team of underground utility specialists experienced in the intricacies of subgrade construction.
- Water Main; construction and rehabilitation
- Storm Sewer; construction and rehabilitation
- Sanitary Sewer; construction and rehabilitation
- Best Practices trenching techniques & equipment
- Confined Space Certified
- Certified Storm Water Operator
Landfills & Waste Water Treatment Plants
M&M employs a fleet of reliable equipment and a skilled workforce to collaborate with engineers in building environmentally-aware facilities.
- Earth Excavation
- Lagoons and Lagoon Piping
- Transfer Structures
- Leechate Sump, Piping & Collection Lines
- Geocomposite Clay Liners
- Composite Liners
- PVC Liners
- Compacted Clay Liners
- Irrigation Piping
- Landfill Cells & Cap Construction
Airport Construction & Expansion
By building and improving airports in today’s security-conscious environment, M&M delivers the knowledge to complete the project while meeting new and changing Home Land Security regulations.
- Runway and Taxiway Construction
- Ramp Apron & Blast Pad Areas
- Service Road Construction
- Parking Lot Construction for Airports with Commercial Carriers
- Specialty Electrical and Lighting
- Drainage, Storm Sewer & Retention Ponds
- Experience with Home Land Security Provisions post 9/11
- Experience with FAA Safety Requirements & operating near active runways
Through early participation in planning and partnership with Developers and Engineers, M&M utilizes experience, knowledge and technology to ensure “Value Engineering” throughout the job.
- Coordination of Designer’s AutoCad® file with M&M’s Agtek® Software to aid in
- Earthwork Balancing
- On Time – Responsive to Schedules and Deadlines
- Mass Earthwork; Projects between 10,000 cyd to 1.5M cyd
- Water and Sewer systems
- Certified Storm Water Operators
- Building Pad Preparation
- Road and Parking Lot Construction including Final Grading
- Lake & Pond Construction
- Site work experience includes Schools, Large Discount Retailers, Golf Courses, State Prisons and specialized Military sites.
Getting the Job Done
We are committed to delivering projects safely, on-time, and within budget. To ensure quality, we focus on three critical areas:
Systematic project management
A skilled safety-oriented workforce
Technologically advanced equipment
“M&M IS COMPRISED OF GREAT PEOPLE FROM THE TOP DOWN.”
CEO – M&M EXCAVATING
Safety for our workforce is job #1 at M&M Excavating.
This allows us to deliver quality projects for our customers on-time and within budget.
M&M Excavating has created a culture that encourages & rewards our employees to think bigger, to be self-motivated and to take pride in their work. That’s our recipe for quality.
Safety & Quality I Pride & Integrity I Family & Community
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED I COPYRIGHT © 2022
Safety & Quality
Pride & Integrity
Family & Community